Monday, June 20, 2011

Surfin' Monkeys and Hula Party Birthday Theme!

I enjoyed so much creating these outfits for Aaron and Aliza who are turning 2 this month. I really like challenges and love to stitch out designs that I have digitized myself and this time I had to match their Birthday Invite.
Nathalie Stone - boy and girl surf party
The pink fabric for Aliza’s outfit came all the way from Hawaii from an Etsy Store called Originals by Hitomi , isn’t it super cute?
surf girl 1surf girl 2
For Aaron’s outfit I used the Surfin Monkeys Fabric in Wite which was a real challenge to find but was finally able to get it from a super nice Etsy seller Spice Berry Cottage.
surf monkeys 1surf monkeys 2surf monkeys 3
Surf Monkey, Hawaii, Birthday Shirt, Monkeys, Applique Shirt, Embroidery, Custom, Monogram.

Total Pageviews